SANY SY50U Mini Excavator: Machine Walkaround
- Machine Walkarounds
With so many mini excavators on the market today, how do you know which make and model is the right one for you?
Here at Newman Tractor, we understand the importance of finding a machine that is powerful enough to meet the needs of your job sites and reliable to withstand the test of time alongside you. That’s why when it comes to finding the right excavator to add to your fleet, we want to be sure you have all the information you need to dig into in order to get rolling.
In this walkaround, you’ll learn the features, benefits, and applications of the SANY SY50U mini excavator and how this mini but mighty machine could be your newest addition to the fleet. From landscaping businesses to construction companies, from farmers to contractors, the SANY SY50U can handle many types of materials to support all your jobsite needs. Check out the video to learn more!
Check out the video to learn more!
The SANY SY50U mini excavator is designed to meet higher requirements in urban construction, agricultural application, and landscaping. From digging to trenching, backfilling to leveling, grading to drilling, with the right attachment, the SY50U can do it all.
Examples of projects an SY50U mini excavator can help you accomplish include:
- Installing pools and hot tubs. Mini excavators are the perfect solution for digging in-ground pools or hot tubs, even in the smallest of backyards. The machine’s maneuverability and power, coupled with precision handling, make it a go-to for residential earthworks.
- Repairing sewer lines. The SY50U allows operators to efficiently move dirt when repairing sewer lines, as well as fit in tight spots near structures. After the repair is completed, they can also be used to level the yard using a blade or attachment.
- Tree installation/removal. A SY50U can make quick work of digging holes for tree transplants, and then backfill over the roots. With the right attachments, it can remove even larger trees. A thumb grapple attachment is handy for digging up stumps.
- Demolishing small structures. Barns, sheds, or other structures can all be taken down using a SY50U. The machine can also be used to load debris onto the back of a trailer for disposal.
- Drilling for posts, drainage, or landscaping. Using an auger attachment, mini excavators can easily drill deep into soil or concrete for installing fence posts, road signage or trees.
Features of the SY50U.
- Swing Boom for work in confined areas
- Zero Tail Swing for work in confined areas
- Pre-plumed auxiliary hydraulics and a pattern-control change valve
- Yanmar Tier 4 engine
- High Fuel Efficiency
- In-display diagnostics
- Load sense hydraulics for increased fuel economy
- Heavy-duty undercarriage is robotically welded
- Climate control in cab
- 5-year, 5,000-hour warranty
In this Machine Walkaround, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the SY50U mini excavator. Whether you’re new to the game in excavation or have been running these tracks for decades, this video will help explain the ins and outs of this SANY powerhouse.
Interested in covering more ground and saving money in the process? Get your job done faster by giving Newman Tractor a call today to set up your rental reservation or to purchase your material blower today!